Friday, August 05, 2016

Denier Excuses For Their Epic Fail

After witnessing the latest display of passive-aggressive infantilism from our old friend Hannover on this thread at CODOH forum, I was reminded of this little list of denier excuses, compiled many years ago on the old RODOH forum.


1. 'It' is illegal, even when it's not
2. Open-access archives have an invisible anti-investigation barrier thrown around them whenever a revisionist approaches
3. Public libraries also have an invisible anti-investigation barrier thrown around them whenever a revisionist approaches
4. amazon.com/co.uk/.de/.fr does not give books away for free, which is unfair
5. revisionists are too afraid to click on websites containing free materials because they might be tracked
6. thinking up a proper pseudonym is too much like hard work, except when some other revisionist does it, in which case they are a hero
7. the "playing field" is "not level" because the Industry sneakily ensured well in advance of the rev taking an interest in revisionism that they received a shoddy to nonexistent education in basic reasoning skills or research methodologies
8. it is unfair that pious repetitions of mantras do not count as hard evidence
9. the other side refuse to do all our work for us
10. only investigative form [insert type here] can possibly resolve the question, and is either impossible/unlikely to happen overnight/too much like hard work, so therefore any possible resolution of the question is postponed until doomsday.
11. it is unfair to expect us to be coherent and write comprehensible prose
12. it is unfair to take us literally when we ask for 'a debate'
13. My video will be ready shortly, then I'll show you
14. It is very difficult conducting field research while wearing a clown suit
15. I must now log in every time I visit Rodoh to read new posts
16. Even though I cannot substantiate my beliefs, I don't believe, and that's all that counts, so nur nur nur
17. "Belief" is Orwellian
18. You can't say anything Joos don't like without winding up ostracized as an antisemite or landing in jail
19. Krege has had no opportunity to publish his report, even though he attended the Holocaust Conference in Iran
20. It's very hard to keep track of things we have read, and unfair that you won't take our word for it
21. I can't really give you any other details because I can't remember everything that my heroes, Goering, Irving, Butz, and Himmler, talked about
22. I found a link that listed all this awhile back but misplaced it
23. Dresden
24. You Believers should realise that I will continue to keep your activities and whereabouts under close observation. I will denounce KF9 as the stalker he is, too, by the way
25. Every bit of evidence is a lie, part of the propaganda put together by the victors
26. Anyone who could have shed light on the Jewish policy of the Third Reich was murdered, so there was no Jewish policy, and, if there was one, it went too lightly on those goddamned Jews
27. I'm not authorized to name the source ("dessen genaue Quelle preiszugeben ich noch nicht befugt bin")
28. It is not up to deniers to prove an alternative
29. It is our right to ignore any question that we cannot answer. See # 28
30. The Joos control EVERYTHING!

So nice to see that nearly all of the list remains relevant, more than half a decade later.

15 comments:

  1. 32. Oops, sorry I didn't realise I was relying on an antisemitic fabrication about Kaganovich
    http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.co.uk/2009/12/holocaust-deniers-love-forgeries.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. antisemitic cliches aren't necessarily excuses for why revisionism has failed to make inroads into serious venues, so we don't really need any more of those.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh. I understood this list as a general list of denier exuses, in all "fields". My mistake.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol.
    I'm now being told that the reason why no denier can find evidence of the Jewish "camps" is that the Soviets destroyed all the proof.

    That's an easy solve, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. "11. it is unfair to expect us to be coherent and write comprehensible prose"

    Can someone please send that memo to our new friend Jim Rizoli?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol....do you now see what I've been dealing with for a year?

      Delete
  6. "13. My video will be ready shortly, then I'll show you"

    It will be ready when the Fish fly......

    ReplyDelete
  7. 34. If I cant find evidence, it is because the EWIW JOOS and EWIW AWLIES destroyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. 35. I can't prove it but neither can you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. 19 A. Krege can't publish his report because certain "special interests (Jews)" threatened to ruin him like they ruined Fred Leuchter.
    Thank you, wabbit. I have to give you credit for that one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. "19 A. Krege can't publish his report because certain "special interests (Jews)" threatened to ruin him like they ruined Fred Leuchter."

    The stupid...... it burns.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jeff writes:


    "My video will be ready shortly, then I'll show you"

    It will be ready when the Fish fly...!

    The Fish Reporr...

    ReplyDelete

Please read our Comments Policy